Wednesday, February 13, 2008

unchanging stance...

I may write a thousand to a million blog entries but my message to the world will always be the same. A series of messages that is highly influenced by the principles of God’s Word. I don’t intend to be phony just to make a statement, but I always want to be truthful because THE TRUTH is living on the inside of me. I can’t help but to write entries that reflect what I’ve been learning all these years from the Word of God.

The Word of God is the final authority; that’s my unchanging stance. It is my manual to right living. Issues of life have a definite answer; it is the Word of God.

I opted to teach the people through the Word of God. Life experiences seem to be a good teaching tool, however, the Word is the surest foundation I ever know.

The Word is the will of God. Thus, the way I live is not experimental but intentional. I live by the Word, in other words, I live by the will of God.

Now then, life is just a simple truth. Choosing the Word of God and obeying it uncompromisingly is the road map to righteousness, peace, joy, success…….in short…..TOTAL PROSPERITY.

That’s my message….my unchanging stance….

No comments: