Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Part two...

A continuation of my unchanging stance entry...

“Somebody has to declare the Word."

This profound statement came from the mouth of my man of God last Sunday, and it hit me strongly. I love his boldness to declare the veracity of God’s Word, and he is not afraid to what people may think against him. This very strong feature of him makes him unique and extraordinary. I saw him as a man of God who won’t compromise his stance on the Word just to be accepted by the majority and become a popular counselor in the church. No, no, no, he is not that kind of man. To see and hear men and women who are unbending in their beliefs are truly inspiring. I really want to imitate their tenacity in the Word and to continue completing the good fight of faith. And I am decided to exhibit this attitude towards the Word of God until Jesus comes. “Let the Word of God be true and every man a liar.”

1 comment:

ira gatmaitan said...

great grammar. =D hehehehehe.

go ate! continue checking your former posts! mwah mwah! =D