Thursday, January 03, 2008

Year 2007...

I would like to end this year 2007 with an entry that will definitely describe it!

~Finally settled. ~

1. THE WORD is the FINAL AUTHORITY in my life. Got it!
2. The Word is definitely my life-standards! Meron pa bang iba!!!
3. I am EXTREMELY a Word-person! Well, I just Love it!
4. Yes to Faith Center! My uncompromising church!
5. I will continue to minister through the Word & Music in the Philippines! Cheers!
6. Dedicated to write Word-filled FILIPINO songs!
7. Lord if you are looking for a faithful woman who will preach your uncompromising Word, Lord here am I, Send me! Whoooooo!!!!!
8. America is my comfort zone and my beloved Philippines is my FAITH ZONE. What a revelation, hahahahaha!!!!
9. NOTHING WORKS apart from the WORD! Of course!
10. Pastor Jun & Ate Amy, definitely my man & woman of God! No Doubt!
11. Friends, relationships & fellowships CAN ONLY WORK in the LIGHT of God’s Word! Sold out ako diyan!
12. I will never try to please people but I will focus on pleasing the Father because by doing so, then I can please even my enemies! Hey, that’s freedom!!!


~Freedom~

1. I choose to extremely live according to the principles of God’s Word! At wala ng iba!
2. I do follow some men & women of God who are uncompromisingly righteous, doers of the Word, have extreme integrity, passion in their respective callings, submissive & respectful to authorities! I wili imitate you as you imitate Christ!
3. Taking my life-course one day at a time! Relax!
4. Appreciate more! To be nasty is not “IN.” hehehehe!!!
5. Listen! This is a skill, I need to master!
6. Talk less about myself unless being asked! Yes, sold out ako dito!
7. Being a servant to all! My lifetime career!
8. I don’t mind being appreciated by others, since I can immediately return praises & glory back to God! That’s my antidote!
9. Submission is my first-rate job! To be a good leader we need to be a good follower FIRST!
10. Teamwork is my game! Always!

~Love~

1. My marriage is working great because of the Word & God’s grace.
2. As Lowe & I grow more together in the Word, we love each other all the more! It’s the Word that makes it so exciting!
3. As a couple having the Word as the final authority in our lives, we become a “powerful duo.”
4. We can walk & work as a couple because we allow the power of agreement!
5. We are enjoying our life today as a couple because we know we are at the right time, in the right place and doing the right thing!
6. God brought us to places because we believe when He says “ONLY BELIEVE.”
7. We are proud to say that we are “PREACHERS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS.

No comments: