Monday, November 26, 2007

BIG thoughts…

Since I’ve met Jesus and decided to live according to the principles of God’s Word, my life has never been the same. I am experiencing a kind of life that this world can never offer, because it can only be found through and by the Lord Jesus Christ.

My relationship with the Lord Jesus brought me into a grandiose living. And as I grow in Him through the Word, it is getting better and better. Also, as I keep my eyes focused on His Word, I understand that God wants me to really experience victory upon victory, and defeat will not be named in my life. The Word is continuously changing and renewing my mind. I badly needed that change because my mind was so programmed to believe the lies and deception of the devil. I need the Word to change my way of thinking and to be transformed in the ways of God. I believe that, “If God doesn’t have my thinking, He doesn’t have ME.” My unchanged mind was so stubborn to use its reasoning as a way of excuse not to take the Word of God literally. Though God never intended His Word to be misunderstood, yet being not careful, I might deceive myself by twisting it to fit into what my flesh wants. The Word gives a loud warning that in the last days, people will heap for themselves teachers and try to manipulate the Word, because they only want to hear what they want to hear. Oh men, being not a self-righteous, but I desire to be uncompromisingly righteous to the glory of God. I desire pure, untainted, and sincere teachings from the Word of God. That’s the beauty of the ministry of the Holy Spirit; He will teach us into all the truth. He is not a spirit of error but of the truth. He will only tell me those things He heard from the Father and those things Jesus has said. I don’t want to deviate from the truth of God’s Word. The Word of God is my life; it is the air I breathe.

I don’t want to waste this life that I have right now. I want it to show forth the grandiosity of my God. This life will never stop to set God’s image and how God’s kingdom works. I decided to live out my faith in a way that would make people want what I have. I will never be ashamed to say that I am a Word person, and as a Word person I live according to the principles of God’s Word. I will live huge lives of impact for Jesus, not small, limited, contained existences. I boldly say that I am passionate when it comes to the things of God. I’d like to wake up each morning and knowing that I was born for this day, I am living in the purpose of God and a part of the great adventure of expanding His kingdom here on earth as it is in heaven. I want my life infused with the same passion as my Lord Jesus'. I’ve got to have so much of the Word of God already inside that when I’m under pressure, It’s the Word that is squeezed out of me.

I want to live God’s best, God’s way, and I will continue to make that choice as long as I live.

Hallelujah to Jesus!

No comments: