Friday, October 12, 2007

silence...

Silence is a harmless weapon
In a world of incessant opinions
Where reprisal is a common defense
I will be armed with a sound of silence

Silence is a time to regain composure
After a sequence of sharp blows and arrows
That tried to stripped out my vulnerability
But silence reigned and became my undefeated army

Silence made me think and assess
Priorities just came to manifest
Here I found my sure answers
From ruling silence to absolute peace

Silence is a spot of pinnacle decisions
Where irrefutable changes are easy on
Suddenly my eyes are lifted to see
Beauty of other things other than me

Silence is a melodious counter
An upholder of strength ever
Unlikely to demand payback
For silence become my confidant

In silence I paused to watch and learn
To detest the games of the proud and fool
I duly opted for integrity and wisdom
Found from the Living Word of God

Now air of silence let it be
A banner of freedom to be me
Sentiments of release Oh I see
Silence, silence, silence be.

No comments: