Monday, April 02, 2007

becoming a Word person.

Today, I cannot imagine myself departing from the Word of God. Never. The Word of God is my life. It is the air I breathe. Without it I know I'm dead spiritually.

It is my sure foundation, my greatest weapon. My life is established; getting build through the Word of God.

I had experience "walking through the valley of the shadow of death, yet no fear came in, because the greatest thing in the valley is with me all the time, and His name is Jesus(The Word).

When the Word of God became the final authority in somebody's life, victory is always theirs! That's guaranteed!

To tap on the Word is onto tap success, prosperity, wholeness, life.....name it, and you got it!

A person who is so full of the Word of God is the same person who is full of the Holy Ghost & Godly Wisdom. This same person is immovable, unshakable, firmed, & steadfast!!!

So, if a person wants to start a new beginning, better start it with the Word of God.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.