Saturday, April 21, 2007

Friends. Relationships. Influences.

If you ask me one word to describe my friends today, I'll say they are "Word people".

Old saying says, "Birds with the same feather, flock together". I'm sure when you see my friends, you will see "Neng in them", not because I'm greater or superior than them, but because we are so much alike when it comes to beliefs, words, likes, interest and so much more. I acknowledged these people as God gifts into my life. They are my divine connections.

Some may say, I'm choosy or picky when it comes to friends, but I assure that is a BIG LIE! When it comes to building relationships with other people it comes so natural with me. I have only one standard when it comes to relationships, we need to be in agreement that no matter what happen, we will NEVER COMPROMISE THE VERACITY OF GOD'S WORD! That's it! Yes, that's it!

I'll stick to a friend whose life is wholly devoted on God. Because that's me! A friends to me is someone who will not only talk & know the Word but will walk according to the Word. I believe that is more lasting because if our friendship are based on the Everlasting Word of God, then surely ours is also an everlasting friendship. That's more solid!

My friends are so precious! They are absolutely jewel! I cannot even compare them to material riches because their character is greater than any riches that this world can offer. You can't buy them because their integrity is intact and they won't compromise! Oh, friends that you will keep for life!

True friends will never condone your rebellion against the Word of truth, because they are crusaders for truth! Their voices are VOICES OF TRUTH!

As David to Jonathan, Ruth to Naomi, Jesus to Peter, John & James, that's how I deeply treasure & honor my friends God gave me. They are my great joy!

1 comment:

ira gatmaitan said...

wowie ate, yep yep! i agree with what you've written ate. ang galeng po ate, kuhang-kuha! Ü tenks ate. and yess! our friendship is totally Word-based!