Monday, March 26, 2007

Godly mentors.

I dedicate this entry to all my God-given mentors. I would like you to know that I am so thankful for having you in my life.

I love my mentors. Yes I do. I respect them a lot. I believe in them. I owe them a lot. I admit that they have been a great help for me to achieve where am I right now. I am so humble enough to admit that if not for them, my potential will not be harnessed & discovered & being utilized to its maximum level today.

I know I can't be on my own. I need people who is honest enough to correct me if I am not living or doing according to the Word . I need wise people, Word people who will teach me the Word. Yes, I know I have the Holy Spirit living on the inside of me but He also uses people that will help me achieve my goals in life. Mentors are gift from the Lord. They are actually good gifts.

Relationships are at its best when everyone is growing according to the Word. There is nothing wrong following or imitating somebody whose imitating Jesus Himself. Mentors are God's idea.

We have a lot of examples in the Bible.

Moses to Joshua
Elijah to Elisha
Eli to Samuel
David to Solomon
Naomi to Ruth
Mordecai to Esther
Jesus mentored His 12 disciples
Paul to Timothy
Etc....

So what's wrong when you are following somebody and being mentored by someone? None, right? It's just that old mindset that is trying to make his own way at his own time at his own style....yak...yak...yak...I call that negative spirit as "indifference."

I need mentors. And I cannot afford trying to build my own. I need godly counsels from Godly mentors. Thank God, He gave me mentors like Lowe(my husband), Pastor Jun & Sister Amy Yu, Pastor Mike & Sister Meanne Bunye, Pastor Rick & Sister Gemma Isidro, Kenneth & Gloria Copeland, Nassir Sidiki, Creflo Dollar, Fred Price, Bill Winston,Darlene Zschech, Sir Ronan (my voice teacher), my teachers, my family and a lot more.

These beautiful mentors that God gave me are the best people and Godly people I've ever met. I am so proud I am under their wings and under their leadership.

Their anointing and offices are great place to eat Godly food and wise instructions that can bring me to a higher level. Wow! Thank you lord for my mentors! I know you are working with them. I strongly believe they are my divine connections. They are helping me to reach that place where you called me to be. In that place of excellence, growth and maturity.

Again, thank God for my mentors! I will never be ashamed to acknowledged these people. I will never get tired to "give honor to whom honor is due" for this is right in the sight of God.

I love you my mentors!!!!


1 comment:

ellen said...

my oh my oh my oh my ate, as in amen!!! hehe. pwede ko po ba kyo iquote?? ilalagay ko din sa blog ko yun mga sinabi nyo ate! wehehe.

and just like you ate, i honor my mentors!! isa ka dun ate! mwah mwah mwah! love you po ate! ;)